What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

I'm so depressed that i only discovered these now. They are absolutely amazing. Peppery, woody, sweet and salty. Damn.

Unfortunately, this one got cut short with screams from the girlfriend who just saw a roach. I'll be spending my night searching every nook and cranny for more of these fuckers... ruined a damn good cigar.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0

I'm so depressed that i only discovered these now. They are absolutely amazing. Peppery, woody, sweet and salty. Damn.

Unfortunately, this one got cut short with screams from the girlfriend who just saw a roach. I'll be spending my night searching every nook and cranny for more of these fuckers... ruined a damn good cigar.

I know the feeling, killed one yesterday when the fiancé screams at me that the washing machine blew up. I needed up being the Maytag repair man for the rest of the afternoon. Thankfully it's now fixed. Good luck with the little buggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I know the feeling, killed one yesterday when the fiancé screams at me that the washing machine blew up. I needed up being the Maytag repair man for the rest of the afternoon. Thankfully it's now fixed. Good luck with the little buggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, gonna have pest control out and inspect the place, need to show some progress for the lady lol

Status
Not open for further replies.