What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
My recent cigar luck has been like the luck of th Irish. During the potato famine...
Wonky burns, canoes, tunnels, wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using duct tape and tinfoil
Is that Garcia the one w the way too big of a ring guage as I had those same issues step down a size n you'll love it and the famine will end. In the meantime " Mega lottery is calling on you" as there are 3 spots still open for the " Budget Lottery" once a month drawing win big = lots of Cigars. Just p.m. @Rupe by 11:59 C.S.T.
Cheers,
Dave

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Saturday's smoke. The Griffins. Hadn't had one in a while, and remembered they weren't too bad. So smoked one while making tombstones out of greenboard insulation. The epitaphs take forever.
I would paint them later with a mix of tinted water based Kills primer and wallboard paste.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Is that Garcia the one w the way too big of a ring guage as I had those same issues step down a size n you'll love it and the famine will end. In the meantime " Mega lottery is calling on you" as there are 3 spots still open for the " Budget Lottery" once a month drawing win big = lots of Cigars. Just p.m. @Rupe by 11:59 C.S.T.
Cheers,
Dave
Yeah, it was the beli. & I'm heading over to the lotto now!

Sent from my iPhone using duct tape and tinfoil

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
With much thanks to @Hopduro. Look at that nice flat wrapper and it's practically seamless... Not to mention it's really really tasty unless you don't like chocolate and coffee with baking spices.
Yeah i hate those kinds of flavors

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.