What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
First go with a La Nox with thanks to @Lunacris13, along with some local rye in my favorite glass. Celebrating the wife taking a new position where she works along with a good pay raise. Also officially telling people that we are expecting our second child. Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations all around!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
First go with a La Nox with thanks to @Lunacris13, along with some local rye in my favorite glass. Celebrating the wife taking a new position where she works along with a good pay raise. Also officially telling people that we are expecting our second child. Good stuff.

Congratulations to the both of you brother!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Good stuff my man! Hope you enjoy it!

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Congrats. Enjoy that smoke you deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.