What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Diesel Rage (corona)

Just like the full size Tori, only better. The flavor seems more concentrated. The coffee, earth, and chocolate do a wonderful two-step across the tongue. The retrohale stings with black and red pepper and there is a vanilla undercurrent. Pairs well with Oakheart rum and probably with well aged burboun.

Rating - 71.4%
6   2   0
As you watch the flame dance off the Cedar as you light your 3rd cigar of the evening (4th of the day) it occurs you may have a problem. Around the same time order confirmation for a box of r&j Short Churchill's pops up on my email as i take another sip of an old fashioned. I think I'm in the right place.1484803865068-1630067672.jpg

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
As you watch the flame dance off the Cedar as you light your 3rd cigar of the evening (4th of the day) it occurs you may have a problem. Around the same time order confirmation for a box of r&j Short Churchill's pops up on my email as i take another sip of an old fashioned. I think I'm in the right place.View attachment 90734
What you vapin' on?

Sent from my iPhone using duct tape and tinfoil

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Lemonzilla from a local shop in a Triton .5ohm. Creamy lemon goodness.

Also, this lil gem.

Doesn't the flavor impact the cigar experience? Not a vape person, but I would imagine that would take away from getting the flavor profile of the cigar.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Doesn't the flavor impact the cigar experience? Not a vape person, but I would imagine that would take away from getting the flavor profile of the cigar.
If you vape while you're smoking a cigar it probably would on some level. Also, I'd guess that, if you went extended periods without a cigar that, your pallet would get tuned in to easy access flavors.

Rating - 71.4%
6   2   0
If you vape while you're smoking a cigar it probably would on some level. Also, I'd guess that, if you went extended periods without a cigar that, your pallet would get tuned in to easy access flavors.

The gentleman jack keeps the palate pretty clean. I don't hit the vape much while I smoke but it's there just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.