What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 71.4%
6   2   0
An aged Chohiba Esplendidos is one of the last great indulgences in this world IMHO. Dang near as good as sex....especially at my age.
Then it's not just me. I bought 3 from a friend in Philly in 2009 or 2010. For 10 bucks a piece. I don't know where he got em but he was friends of some connected guys up there. Anyway 2 were in perfect shape and one was broke (free). I smoked the first one that night and the other two over the next 2 nights. I'll never forget the flavor profile of those cigars. I've had a couple robustos that were awesome, but I cant even use words to describe this experience. I smoked them in a utility closet off my porch at the cheap duplex we lived in at the time. I was about 24. I remember the creamy honey taste the most. Makes every other stick I've ever tried look like another hobby. I can see it in my minds eye like it was this morning. Jesus that was something. Boxes are like 6 or 7 hundred bucks. I hate to say it but what I had was worth that. I'd love to find singles somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.