What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
This is some sort of baller status unbanded Bolivar from @ChefBoyRG54 this is the best Sunday of my life.
2010 bolivar corona extra. I had the box shipped "not intact"....after i learned what that meant i never did it again :^)

However, that box made me fall in love with the BCE and has cost me a lot, but its been worth it! Enjoy

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Cohiba black. I should post this in the "cigars that survived from your noob days" used to think these were the best cigars you could buy and were premium smokes to hand out to buddies on special occasions. I am really enjoying it. It is no where near as good as the smokes I've learned to love and enjoy today, but smoking this brings me back to a time and a place.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
2010 bolivar corona extra. I had the box shipped "not intact"....after i learned what that meant i never did it again :^)

However, that box made me fall in love with the BCE and has cost me a lot, but its been worth it! Enjoy
What's "not intact?" Such a tasty cigar, started out tasting like a salt-water soda, which was very interesting and pleasurable.

Status
Not open for further replies.