What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
How do you like those FUMAS? Have you had the vintage 1990 seconds? I have been looking at those. I really like the Edge line and have heard good things about the 1990's but haven't been able to grab them at a price i''l pay.
Funny you should comment on the Fumas. It was surprisingly pleasant. They are running a special on the Edge line at Thompson cigars so I recently bought the Edge Howitzer 7" by 70! The Connecticut Fumas confirmed my decision, the box ten of the Edge comes with a 10 cigar RP Sampler. I will report back with feedback on the Edge Howitzer, never tried it. If you are looking for any Rocky Patel now is the time to buy at Thompson Cigar because any box purchase of RP comes with the Rocky Patel 10 pack sampler. But, I have never had the 1990 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
First of the CAO Flathead line I've tried. Started out with a lot of strength and has really mellowed and smoothed out. Pretty good. Will buy more. Maybe try the 660 and sparkplug. Any suggestions on sizes?
View attachment 97041
Get the 770: 7" by 70 a real long smoke. Once walked around 6 miles smoking that particular cigar. Flathead Series is pretty good overall, I am sure for the price whatever size choose will have value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
First of the CAO Flathead line I've tried. Started out with a lot of strength and has really mellowed and smoothed out. Pretty good. Will buy more. Maybe try the 660 and sparkplug. Any suggestions on sizes?
View attachment 97041
Try them all brother! Just don't commit to boxes unless you're absolutely set on a favorite. Pick up some 5-er's from our site sponsors if they have that line for sale. Seen too many friends jump to boxes then hate the smoke after smoking a couple.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.