What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
@Slimhurricaine

If you want to do it. It could be affordable if you do all NC cigars. There are so many promos and free cigars. Also, you have to be really open and flexible on what you smoke. But if you can get your average cigar to be 3 dollars per cigar, it's about 7 cigars multiplied by 3 dollars so 21 bucks. Step up to ten cigars - 30 bucks per day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I barely have time for 2 on a work day. I occasionally get 3-4 in on the weekend. My pallette would be shot if I smoked 7 let alone 10

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I barely have time for 2 on a work day. I occasionally get 3-4 in on the weekend. My pallette would be shot if I smoked 7 let alone 10

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
It could be a tolerance thing for me. When I first started smoking 5+ cigars a day I would develop phlegm from smoking cigars. But I believe it was a quality issue because now I smoke twice as many cigars a day with no problems. Also, my palate had become quite refined from the smoking, opposite of what you might think. I notice the ammonia if the Cubans are too young, and subtleties to different cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.