What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
@MrCrowley39, these pics look like a before and after pic for some Home Shopping Network style show selling lotion.

"Look at Oscar here before he started using @OldSkoolTarHeel's special lotion on his face and body. You can see his wrinkles are out of control and he even has veins everywhere. You could almost say he looked leathery to the touch. We are told Oscar has had problems meeting women because he's too old looking. You wouldn't believe me if I told you but he's actually only 21! *GASP* I know, he looks like he's 61 doesn't he? Well, what if I told you that you could go from this..."

...to THIS with only 15 applications of @OldSkoolTarHeel's special lotion! For only $19.98, we will send you not 1, but 2 bottles! And if you order in the next 30 minutes, we'll include @OldSkoolTarHeel's famous '1 Pump Chump' to quickly and easily discharge the lotion. You can't go wrong! Oscar not only looks his age again, but he also has women, and men, all over him now! You can't lose!"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MrCrowley39, these pics look like a before and after pic for some Home Shopping Network style show selling lotion.

"Look at Oscar here before he started using @OldSkoolTarHeel's special lotion on his face and body. You can see his wrinkles are out of control and he even has veins everywhere. You could almost say he looked leathery to the touch. We are told Oscar has had problems meeting women because he's too old looking. You wouldn't believe me if I told you but he's actually only 21! *GASP* I know, he looks like he's 61 doesn't he? Well, what if I told you that you could go from this..."

...to THIS with only 15 applications of @OldSkoolTarHeel's special lotion! For only $19.98, we will send you not 1, but 2 bottles! And if you order in the next 30 minutes, we'll include @OldSkoolTarHeel's famous '1 Pump Chump' to quickly and easily discharge the lotion. You can't go wrong! Oscar not only looks his age again, but he also has women, and men, all over him now! You can't lose!"
Too funny!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.