What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Holy moly @Hopduro this is fantastic! It has a great sweetness/tingle on the tongue. Picking up a nice med+ strength, the balance is perfect. Draw was ever so slightly tight, fixed with no issues and is perfect now. Tastes like cotton candy, cream, green tea Ice cream, mesquite, salty peanut shells, baked cherry pits. (That's a real thing, used in the classic cherry claufutis. Baking the cherries with the pits included creates a flavor/sweetness similar to nutmeg). Really enjoying this. Want more.
Bahaha you found it! Now i need to roll tonight... also time to order more Brazilian mata fina!

Glad you enjoyed buddy! By far my favorite and luckiest blend i stumbled upon!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Bahaha you found it! Now i need to roll tonight... also time to order more Brazilian mata fina!

Glad you enjoyed buddy! By far my favorite and luckiest blend i stumbled upon!

Serious, not pulling your leg here, the closest cigar I've had to this is the warped Maestro del Tiempo. And this is better than that. This is my favorite of the three blends I've tried by far. (Cafe Oro and another I cannot recall ATM) Top 5 all time cigar right here.

Edit: the burn is flawless.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Serious, not pulling your leg here, the closest cigar I've had to this is the warped Maestro del Tiempo. And this is better than that. This is my favorite of the three blends I've tried by far. (Cafe Oro and another I cannot recall ATM) Top 5 all time cigar right here.

Edit: the burn is flawless.
Awwww thanks buddy!
I'm thinking corojo kink was the other one?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Awwww thanks buddy!
I'm thinking corojo kink was the other one?

I don't believe I've had the honor, yet? I could be wrong, but I seem to recall the other one I had was a pre-LoRoK band. But I suppose that doesn't mean it couldn't be CK. I've got the band saved in a book. I'll look for it when I'm done with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.