What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
As a proud Jewish American, I just felt the need to say something in the wake of this weekend's cowardly violence in Charlottesville: that no matter how hateful people can be, no matter how ignorant or small-minded, love will always win. Hate will always push away more people than it attracts, and the harvest is always bitter. It is my sincere hope that the world finds a way to heal its broken parts.

Laranja Reserva, with thanks to @Palama.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
As a proud Jewish American, I just felt the need to say something in the wake of this weekend's cowardly violence in Charlottesville: that no matter how hateful people can be, no matter how ignorant or small-minded, love will always win. Hate will always push away more people than it attracts, and the harvest is always bitter. It is my sincere hope that the world finds a way to heal its broken parts.

Nice lighter fits you now(y)

Rating - 100%
45   0   0

Amen to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.