What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks to the Virginia Tech animal hospital and $4800 from my back pocket, one of my smoking buddies is able to walk again after her back legs were paralyzed from a burst disc. Took 3 months of rehab but worth the effort and money. Little celebratory smoke.
View attachment 100482 View attachment 100483
This is such a great post. Great news about your furry friend. I have to remember it's only money and I can't take it with me. You are a good person my friend.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0

So after smoking the Laranja on my ride home from work I decided to go with a NC/CC duet. Starting off tonight's duet is this Davidoff Special R 702 Series paired with a very nice Double Bock beer. I've smoked a lot of cigars in my day (not nearly as many as I'm sure the majority of you guys have) and I must say although not necessarily the best cigars on the planet, I consider Davidoff cigars to smoke better than just about any other cigar out there (now there are a lot of CC's I haven't tried this far so...). They are always very consistent and burn very well. Always a pleasureful experience for me. That's just my experience though so who knows. Will follow up with the second cigar (well third) of the night upon completion of this beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.