What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This is delicious with coffee! Thanks @Genuine

Getting into the last third now. This cigar is an absolute gem! Been getting a little bored of the big, powerful Nicaraguans lately. This is hitting every single sweet spot on my palate. Bright cherry fruit, tart caramel apple, lemon ice cream, spicy… just loving it! Perfect burn and draw. I've had a few Connecticut wrapped cigars lately and I've really been digging them. Seems to be so much more nuanced flavor without the overpowering body of most of the stuff I've been smoking. I'm going to end up turning into a CC weenie.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
38   0   0

Getting into the last third now. This cigar is an absolute gem! Been getting a little bored of the big, powerful Nicaraguans lately. This is hitting every single sweet spot on my palate. Bright cherry fruit, tart caramel apple, lemon ice cream, spicy… just loving it! Perfect burn and draw. I've had a few Connecticut wrapped cigars lately and I've really been digging them. Seems to be so much more nuanced flavor without the overpowering body of most of the stuff I've been smoking. I'm going to end up turning into a CC weenie.
Ahhh VeLoRoK_Habanos your future name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Getting into the last third now. This cigar is an absolute gem! Been getting a little bored of the big, powerful Nicaraguans lately. This is hitting every single sweet spot on my palate. Bright cherry fruit, tart caramel apple, lemon ice cream, spicy… just loving it! Perfect burn and draw. .
Niiiiice. Sounds great. Love when people detail the flavor notes they're getting. Very helpful when trying to decide what to order and try.

Status
Not open for further replies.