What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
lil' celebratory smoke...
Got my grandmother's driveway pressure washed yesterday and today. All the cement really. Did the gutters and brick last month.
Had a little helper last night! He probably did 300+ sq ft. last night with me managing the hose.
Made his poppa proud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
How's that one? Haven't had any of their new stuff. Black Label is making it for them, right? I'd buy at least a couple just because of the bands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is pretty good, and yes BLTC & Emilio are now in cahoots.....give em a shot if you see em.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Fozgate

Maker of Sharp Things #MCGA
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just lit up this CAO Italia, a first for me. Well, quick update, this cigar had construction issues from the very beginning, but really caused issues once I reached the final third. The wrapper began completely unwinding, which forced me to toss it. Flavors in the first half were nothing special, but I did get some nice toasty nut flavors towards the back half, but they were short lived due to construction issues.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Fuente Friday part 2. This is an impeccable Fuente privacy shouldn't have smoked it but it was calling out to me. Well worth it. now just to try to find more of these.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Privacy = probably. Ugh my old iPhone I could edit posts on Tappy can't do it on this new android phone though atleast not the same way. Any one got any tips on that please let me know.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Privacy = probably. Ugh my old iPhone I could edit posts on Tappy can't do it on this new android phone though atleast not the same way. Any one got any tips on that please let me know.

Click on your post, not the pic and a screwdriver and wrench will appear in the upper right hand corner, hit that and you'll get an option for edit and delete, hit edit and go to town, once finished hit the arrow on the top right hand corner & wah la.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Status
Not open for further replies.