What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Me and the wife are expecting a baby boy in december... so she has me busy building him a crib that is coming together very nicely so far.
This mason dixon is also coming along very nicely. Great smoke!View attachment 102455
That's awesome, congrats to you and the wife brother!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Me and the wife are expecting a baby boy in december... so she has me busy building him a crib that is coming together very nicely so far.
This mason dixon is also coming along very nicely. Great smoke!View attachment 102455
Congratulations man!! Stock up your humi while you can. I was never able to get back to sleep after waking up with the baby. Lots of extra cigar time. Be careful announcing things of this nature. There's a couple of people who enjoy decimating mailboxes of new father's,

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last night, excellent construction, kinda one dimensional flavor profile. Definitely not bad though!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I've heard that the flavor profile isn't exciting but that being said the flavor they have is nice and smooth to the point of not minding it being single noted. It's on my list to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.