What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I found out the box I was looking at was the Bomba size. Toro. I am unsure and may wait to see if the Mancha size comes up. Corona Gordas are a great size I’m finding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is a pretty good size. This CAO went through a transformation similar to the Room 101- Conjura 50; it’s smoking way better than when I first got them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
C&A Liga E maduro, big thanks to Mike @Opforty
20171104_213957.jpg
Delicious. Unique. Flawless construction.
I'm guessing it has some corojo in it. A bit of a citrus note I wasn't expecting, reminiscent of laranja, makes you salivate kinda like a comacho corojo. Very tasty. Flawless draw and burn all the way til the end.

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Grabbed one of these a while back to give em a go. Let me tell you, This damn cigar better start shaping up really soon. Touched it up twice so far still keeps burning faster on the one side than the other though. Set it down for a few minutes took the occasional mini puff just to keep it lit and am babying it now so it's coming around finally. One things I've always said about Davidoff is the structure and burn quality is always exceptional... I may stand corrected we'll see though. Great tasting cigar though so hopefully it comes around. I'm thinking it was just the weird torpedo/salomon like shape particularly at the foot that may have caused my issues.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.