Status
Not open for further replies.

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
C&A Liga E maduro, big thanks to Mike @Opforty
View attachment 103939
Delicious. Unique. Flawless construction.
I'm guessing it has some corojo in it. A bit of a citrus note I wasn't expecting, reminiscent of laranja, makes you salivate kinda like a comacho corojo. Very tasty. Flawless draw and burn all the way til the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hahaha! Hey now! Put that dang notepad away! Nah, it was just so unique and surprising, I thought it deserved a thorough description and write up. Good stuff. And man that construction! Are all C&A 's that good? Now I can't wait to try the others y'all have slapped me with..
I will say that if I can't find a great deal in Stock on those 101 Conjuras in the next couple of months, I might start shamelessly begging for someone to split off a fiver or so to sell me.... :/

Last edited:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hahaha! Hey now! Put that dang notepad away! Nah, it was just so unique and surprising, I thought it deserved a thorough description and write up. Good stuff. Dang that construction though.. Are all C&A 's that way? Now I can't wait to try the others y'all have slapped me with..
I will say that if I can't find a great deal in Stock on those 101 Conjuras in the next couple of months, I might start shamelessly begging for someone to split off a fiver or so to sell me.... :/
My fav is the Cornelius, I gave it a straight up 100 rating on BMP, but I have not had the Aerial or Esugars yet.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
No i never hardly double fist unless i am at an all day herf there is usally at least a couple hours in between smokes for me
I've read it's also a great way to develop your palate. They highly recommend smoking 2 stick at the same time, I've never smoked them like that, but I have double fisted and smoked back to back like the Jeckyl & Hyde for comparison.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Status
Not open for further replies.