What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
On the way home from work this morning. Saw this at a b&m and was highly regarded by someone there. It was ok nothing special I definatly need to have another one or two to have an opinion on it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Those are so good, how much are they in your b&m?

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good deal.. After about 6+ months, they get quite nice IMO.. it'll start to lose a bit of that sharp spice that stings the nose, and more earthy red/white pepper and cedar comes through..
Yea the first part was very spicy a lot of pepper. About half way it mellowed out nicely. I'm sure I tasted hints of dark chocolate a little past halfway

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't had one yet, but y'all have me somewhat interested.
Btw, you might try selecting "full image" instead of "thumbnail" It makes for a smoother viewing experience, at least for me.
Try them, they're pretty good following the Liga style! Hard to find now though. They were easy to find a few months ago.

I figured out a solution to the img thing. After I take the pic on my phone, I edit it, resize it, and save it. Then, it posts normally again. Weird issue. Some of my pictures will post without me having to resize it too, which is strange

Great choice in beer as well, love me some Half Acre!
Chicago represent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.