What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Is this a new Flathead from CAO? I never seen that one before. Good?
No clue. I assumed it was an earlier version, but could be way off. Don't know much about the flathead line, but it seems that they're all pretty great. This is quite good. Almost like a cross between an undercrown and an Anaconda.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
A little late to the party tonight brothers, but I kicked off the end of my first of 7 afternoons shifts (actually only 6 because I requested Sunday night off) with the Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R Vitola Forty-Four (#6 on Cigar Afficianados Top 25 of 2016) on my ride home from work. As for this cigar I do like it alot. I like just about every Fuente out there, but I must say I don't know if this even makes my list of top 6 Fuentes let alone Top 6 cigars. That being said it is a great cigar and Fuente definatly deserves to have a cigar in the top 10.

Now on to what I'm smoking right now...Padron 1926 Serie #90 (#5 on Cigar Afficianados Top 25 of 2016). This is probably the only non-box pressed 1926 or 1964 series Padrons I've ever seen or smoked which I find interesting. It's a great smoke. I'm about half way though It and you can just tell the level of care and quality that went into making this and every Padron cigar I've ever had. Great smoke all around, but the again I'd expect nothing less from Padron.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hope they were good... both smoking rlly well currently

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
They were both really good, that 1st one with the white band (hard to read the name) was a new one to me.

Sadly, this one fell apart on me, wrapper just exploded sadly, but I did get some good flavors out of it.....also a new Diesel to me.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
A little late to the party tonight brothers, but I kicked off the end of my first of 7 afternoons shifts (actually only 6 because I requested Sunday night off) with the Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R Vitola Forty-Four (#6 on Cigar Afficianados Top 25 of 2016) on my ride home from work. As for this cigar I do like it alot. I like just about every Fuente out there, but I must say I don't know if this even makes my list of top 6 Fuentes let alone Top 6 cigars. That being said it is a great cigar and Fuente definatly deserves to have a cigar in the top 10.

Now on to what I'm smoking right now...Padron 1926 Serie #90 (#5 on Cigar Afficianados Top 25 of 2016). This is probably the only non-box pressed 1926 or 1964 series Padrons I've ever seen or smoked which I find interesting. It's a great smoke. I'm about half way though It and you can just tell the level of care and quality that went into making this and every Padron cigar I've ever had. Great smoke all around, but the again I'd expect nothing less from Padron.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R Vitola Forty-Four (#6 on Cigar Afficianados Top 25 of 2016) on my ride home from work. As for this cigar I do like it alot. I like just about every Fuente out there, but I must say I don't know if this even makes my list of top 6 Fuentes let alone Top 6 cigars.

These are my favorite Fuente, hands down, I would rather smoke this than an Opus any day.

Just can't beat that cream and peanut flavor.....mmmmm

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.