What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Viaje exclusivo robusto leaded. The wrapper is super rustic on this, no oily sheen but I dig the appearance. Initial flavors are cream, nuts, subtle sweetness, and a hint of spice. Right in my wheelhouse. Will save final judgment until I finish, but so far I'm digging this one. I usually enjoy Viaje as long as they burn for me and this one isn't giving issues yet.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
These two were yesterday. Partagas Short running errands yesterday afternoon and Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos last night with that fine Kentucky Bourbon barrel ale which is amazing the combo of that maduro and that fine fine ale were amazing together.

Had as Aging room Solera Sungrown earlier today but didn't pic it. Didn't make it too far with that one though... About half way before I threw it in my ashtray in a fit of rage with the sh*t show I watched from 1:05-4:00ish today. Still so so so ANGRY over those bums. Hopefully in a couple hours I'll pull something nice out to help improve my mood... Hey one good thing I'll have more time to smoke cigars on Sundays now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Viaje exclusivo robusto leaded. The wrapper is super rustic on this, no oily sheen but I dig the appearance. Initial flavors are cream, nuts, subtle sweetness, and a hint of spice. Right in my wheelhouse. Will save final judgment until I finish, but so far I'm digging this one. I usually enjoy Viaje as long as they burn for me and this one isn't giving issues yet.
I've taken quite a fondness to these. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hpw was the Bolivar i jist almost grabbed that one bit went with el chepero..
Ok it's been a little bit since I posted up on account of my recent midnights shifts and the bitter ass cold weather we've been having recently. So here goes... these are from the last couple days...including earlier today with the CH La Imperiosa

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.