What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My latest #whiskeyadventures take me to the Aberfeldy 12 Highlands single malt. A hint of salt on the nose, but it's mostly graham crackers and butterscotch. There's a light smoke on the palette but it fades quickly to a deep salted caramel. The finish is definitely salty, but delicately so. Definitely an awesome dram for about $40 here in NJ. Paired with a Herrera Esteli.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I went apeshit on those a couple years ago and had about 7 or 8 tins at one point. I only have 20ish left.
I can see why! So are the tins and unico vitola a thing of the past? Hopefully the current production is as good. Never wanted to spend as high as 12 or more on a stick, but I might for these. Maybe..

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I can see why! So are the tins and unico vitola a thing of the past? Hopefully the current production is as good. Never wanted to spend as high as 12 or more on a stick, but I might for these. Maybe..
You can still get this blend in the no.44 size, but the tins/unicos specifically are no longer available.

And if you do some solid research, a 10ct box of the 44s can be had for $100 or less typically.

Status
Not open for further replies.