What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
It’s actually called TCFKAM which stands for The Cigar Formally Known as Mystery (I think). LFD used to call them Mystery cigars but another brand had the rights to that name so they changed it to TCFKAM.

I’m pretty sure that’s right. I assume that @bostoneo would be able to tell you the exact details.

I’ve smoked quite a few and really enjoy them. I don’t think they are worth the $16 price point that my B&M has them at but they are good.
You are correct sir! They stylize it as TCFKA "M" for the Mysterio. I didn't know that about the branding dispute though that's interesting. Yea I've heard that as well, my B&M sells em for close to $22 if I'm not mistaken. I think I picked it up for $20 with a discount.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
You are correct sir! They stylize it as TCFKA "M" for the Mysterio. I didn't know that about the branding dispute though that's interesting. Yea I've heard that as well, my B&M sells em for close to $22 if I'm not mistaken. I think I picked it up for $20 with a discount.
This is funny, I was just reading the lawsuit and Battleground sued LFD because they used Mysterio first and then released the Mysterioso, which is a brand that Battleground owns. Battleground sued them because they thought that since LFD was such a giant that consumers would think the opposite of what happened, that Battleground were the ones stealing from LFD. Hahaha. Too funny. It would cause "consumer confusion," you're ass hurts Battleground not one consumer would mistake the two.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
My cigar smoking has greatly been impacted negatively by midnight shifts this week and the gym in the morning, but I did manage to fit in this Bolivar PC on the way home from the gym yesterday morning. I think I'm gonna take tomorrow morning off from the gym as I need a day to recover and get back to smoking a nice cigar after work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.