What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sitting on my hotel balcony in Nazareth with a Judge in the pre-dawn, jet-lagged and awake, listening to the Muslim call to prayer as it rings out over the city from multiple sources, all of which combine to create an otherworldly harmony. There is beauty in all things. Happy #myfathermonday. #smokingontheroad

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice! Still on my to try list. That and the Symmetry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
The Ashton Symmetry is pretty nice. Doesn’t have the same spice and just a little less on the body than the VSG. A good smoke but for the money I believe there are better deals. But worth a try for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Ashton Symmetry is pretty nice. Doesn’t have the same spice and just a little less on the body than the VSG. A good smoke but for the money I believe there are better deals. But worth a try for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh it's happening! Soon I hope haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 109464

Thanks to @Jay_Habanos for bombing me with this. I can really see what all the rage is about this! Its Damn good. Great draw, incredibly rich, complex flavor! I definitely will be buying some of these. Wow.
Those are great! Once every 2 weeks or so, holts has them on sale. You get a sampler of 20 (4 5ers of different vitolas) for $60 shipped

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I finally got to enjoy a long held stash of Oliva's- Series V Torpedo's as my new secret weapon arrived last week. pictured in botton of photo.. Something that does as advertised, something that flipping works.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Good news is I can finally enjoy my Oliva - Series "G's - Torpedo's as when I got ten several months ago I found the first one was a battle. Because it was over packed, tight, and trying to draw was like sucking on a Cigar you forgot to cut.:) So I wait for the holiday to be over to order a problem solver.

So today adventure has no problem because after cutting the tips off the Torpedo again it would not draw with shit. Deployed the secret weapon, discovered the stick would drawwonderfu, was well constructed, burns nice and even, and has kick ass flavor.

Now I am in the land of please with a little help of the secret Cigar CPR Tool.:shame:

image.jpeg

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well I finally got to enjoy a long held stash of Oliva's- Series V Torpedo's as my new secret weapon arrived last week. pictured in botton of photo.. Something that does as advertised, something that flipping works.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Good news is I can finally enjoy my Oliva - Series "G's - Torpedo's as when I got ten several months ago I found the first one was a battle. Because it was over packed, tight, and trying to draw was like sucking on a Cigar you forgot to cut.:) So I wait for the holiday to be over to order a problem solver.

So today adventure has no problem because after cutting the tips off the Torpedo again it would not draw with shit. Deployed the secret weapon, discovered the stick would drawwonderfu, was well constructed, burns nice and even, and has kick ass flavor.

Now I am in the land of please with a little help of the secret Cigar CPR Tool.:shame:

View attachment 109471
You're gonna love the PerfecDraw, you might as well go ahead and order the PerecRepair too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.