What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
With thanks to Jeremy @Glassman. I think this is the petite corona???

NUBBED!

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Got one of these from @jasonatjl. I think it’s called the Half Corona but the vitola is the petite corona. Thing was absolutely phenomenal. Coulda used your nubber tool for mine, I still have burn marks in my fingers lol.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've heard that the illusione and romacraft candela are tastier, fwiw.
I got a sale with 2 of the following candelas: Arturo Fuente, Camacho and Filthy Hooligan. So far have only tried the AF and I am not impressed. I will report back on the others and will try to get my hands on the sticks you recommended.
All the best,
Gus

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I've heard that the illusione and romacraft candela are tastier, fwiw.
I actually just heard the same thing today about Illusione's and RomaCraft's candelas. I'm intrigued, I think I'll test them out the next time I see them. I saw the Fomorian today, my local B&M had a St. Patty's day booth set up, but I didn't grab one. Next time...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I got a sale with 2 of the following candelas: Arturo Fuente, Camacho and Filthy Hooligan. So far have only tried the AF and I am not impressed. I will report back on the others and will try to get my hands on the sticks you recommended.
All the best,
Gus
Good luck man. Yeah, a lot of people do not seem to be pleased with Fuentes effort at candela.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Another great cigar from my newbie "trade" with @qpzmide .
I smoked two of these last year from my local b&m, and wasn't impressed. Don't know if this has had some rest, or the blend got tweaked, but this is delicious! Thank you Eric!
View attachment 110437
Probably benefited from some rest. Glad you enjoyed it Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.