What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Had all my kids over, grilled some steaks in the rain but under the carport, ate, joked, and had a good time. Now time to relax.
Good smoke. Stalked your profile and I see your a few hours south of me. They doing anything with that old hotel in MW? Been in your neck of the woods many times due to HS sports. Hell of a football stadium you have down there.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
20180317_140257.jpg

Bought one of these from the B&M and smoked it for shits and giggles. Utter garbage. Sickeningly sweet, I was inhaling it like a cigarette the first half. Can't believe it is by the same company who makes my beloved Serie O Maduro..... Never again, I will leave these to the female smokers lol.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
View attachment 110548

Bought one of these from the B&M and smoked it for shits and giggles. Utter garbage. Sickeningly sweet, I was inhaling it like a cigarette the first half. Can't believe it is by the same company who makes my beloved Serie O Maduro..... Never again, I will leave these to the female smokers lol.
Yup, made that mistake last winter. Never again

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good smoke. Stalked your profile and I see your a few hours south of me. They doing anything with that old hotel in MW? Been in your neck of the woods many times due to HS sports. Hell of a football stadium you have down there.
Few hours north and been to Ram Stadium (or as I call it, monolithic to mediocre football,) you must be from Burkburnett. As for the Baker Hotel I believe they have plans and dreams, but they have had that since I moved here in '78. Doubt it ever amounts to much but it would be nice if they do. Holler at me next time your in town and we'll have a herf.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.