What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I didn't really notice until you said this, but yeah, no big LFD on the band. It was a really good smoke, full flavor and tasty, the cellophane said I paid $8.60 for it at the b&m.
What was the strength? And what flavors did you pick up on in the flavor profile?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What was the strength? And what flavors did you pick up on in the flavor profile?
I'm not a good judge of strength, former smoker and now I vape all the time, so nic has little effect on me. Flavors were leather, cedar and oak, not much sweetness, some bitters but good. Some pepper, especially on the retro hale, but in no way a pepper bomb.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Few hours north and been to Ram Stadium (or as I call it, monolithic to mediocre football,) you must be from Burkburnett. As for the Baker Hotel I believe they have plans and dreams, but they have had that since I moved here in '78. Doubt it ever amounts to much but it would be nice if they do. Holler at me next time your in town and we'll have a herf.
Lol. Pretty much summed up burk football also. Softball and drill team is what brought me down to MW.

Status
Not open for further replies.