What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Finally the long work night is overm now I can enjoy this '13 H. Upmann Half Corona paired with a couple fingers of Basil Hayden's poured in one of the new Ashcroft twist whiskey/scotch glasses my wife got me for my birthday. I thought the picture looked kinda cool seeing the cigar through the glass with the reminments of snow on this now 5th day of Spring. Figure the Pic looks a bit more unique then the normal everyday pics of the sticks that I usually post. Plus I get to show off the cool new glass.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That glass is pretty sweet man

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well number-uno today is a Trade Cigar from a B.O.T.L Member, a A. Flores - Series Privada - 1975 -
Capo Habano Edicion Especial
, yes it a box pressed stick, with a very long name.:bucktooth:

Constructed well with good outward appearence, but after cutting it was in need of some Cigar C.P.R., to get much draw. Big hard stem was removed, and problem resolved. After light up it's ash started a little mushrooming but continued to burn nice and even. But as I noted the ash mushroomed a tad bit. Flavor profile was what I can discribe as earthy, medium strength, like many other sticks. Like I said I got one of these in a trade, it is OK, something you might want to try.:cigar:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
View attachment 110798
Short on time this week....have a baby they said, you will sleep fine they said...thanks to @qpzmide for my first smoke after getting home from the hospital with our new little guy.
@ehk089
Congratulations! Enjoy him/her (?) while they are little cause before you know it they’ll be grown up and back talking you! :finger:

Status
Not open for further replies.