What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked a Puro Soul from my big bag o' budget smokes today. Most of these were from a Small Batch mystery sampler, but now I'm wondering if I mixed this one in by accident -- if they're actually dumping these for $2 apiece, it's a remarkably good buy. Started off with a really nice sweetness that faded into the background as it went on, but it was really enjoyable up until the last couple of inches when it started to get a little bitter. (It was a large vitola, though, so I kind of expected that.)

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So this guy comes in tonight and of course we start talking cigars, what do you like, hate blah blah.

He keeps raving about this $1 Cigar, saying it's the best bang for your buck and Yada Yada Yada, I don't really take it to heart, smoke what ya like, like what ya smoke right?

So he gives me one.......I thank him and put it in my traveldor, since I've already had 4 today, and figured I would smoke it on a fresh palate to give it a chance.

His buddy is smoking one, and the Ash will not drop and the other guy just keeps hyping it up, so I Google it and found 3 reviews, I watch one on YouTube, and the reviewer starts off saying he reviewed it along time ago, but hand wrote the review and he said it's the best bang for your buck cigar......so now I'm more intrigued so I say ok fuck it and light it up.

Wow! This is a tasty $1 cigar

Anyone had it?

It's an exclusive to JR, but I also seen Holts and Mike's Cigars carry them

Called the Rosa Cuba

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.