What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Crazy, i found it overpoweringly strong!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Well I do regularly enjoy a Cromag EMH for breakfast so maybe my palate is more battle hardened...lol. I experienced coffee with cream as well as some cedar and white pepper. Very enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
How is it? Thinking about trying it when I go to Austin this next week.
They're horrible. You wouldn't like them.
J/K, I haven't met a Curivari I didnt like. Amazing smoke at a very reasonable price
Best Curivari I've had so far! Definitely worth picking up. Great smoke overall
Haha, I think that and the selection privada maduro are my least favorite Curivari. (still good though) Their SA maduro wrappers just seem a bit too spicy to me.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Black Coffee and a La Palina - Black - Toro I got as a Trade with a B.O.T.L. Member is very unique. The Cigar is well constructed, with a Jet-Black wrapper. After straight cutting, it draw was tight. Thank you again Dr. Rod your Cigar C.P.R. Tool fixed the Cigar making it breath or draw great. (y) After toasting up the foot, the stick formed a nice even burn, and semetrical ash. ;)

I have this little habit I thought I would share if I smoke something new to me during the experience, I sneak a peek on some web-site about Cigars to see what the experts, or sales staff say about flavor profile. :) This particular Cigar I taste everything the experts say I should. Spices, Coco, and sweetness were all present & accounted for.:cool:

The La Palina is like an $8.00 stick that I think the competition in their particular price range is really crowded with really good competition for your dollar. :wideyed: But if you can find this stick being blow out some where I would definatally go for a 5 Pack, or Box as they have a wonderful flavor profile IMO.:cool:

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.