What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Been tempted to buy a box of these to try out. Can you really taste a citrus flavor in them? Thanks.

Jody
My profile isn’t as refined as most. I really don’t pick up citrus flavors in smokes. All I can say is it’s a really good cigar. For me I wouldn’t hesitate to pick up a box. I don’t keep enough to say if they are better with 6 months or more rest. Hopefully @btort will have better info for you.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Been tempted to buy a box of these to try out. Can you really taste a citrus flavor in them? Thanks.

Jody
My profile isn’t as refined as most. I really don’t pick up citrus flavors in smokes. All I can say is it’s a really good cigar. For me I wouldn’t hesitate to pick up a box. I don’t keep enough to say if they are better with 6 months or more rest. Hopefully @btort will have better info for you.
I'd agree with @csk415. I can only say I've occasionally picked up some citrus notes with this cigar, but I really enjoy these. A great way to try these out without betting the farm is this deal at Thompson's: https://www.thompsoncigar.com/product/ESPINOSA-LARANJA-ROBUSTO-BRAZILIAN-BOXED-PRESSED/94589.uts

Status
Not open for further replies.