What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
View attachment 113027
Colicky baby has mostly relegated me to dog walk smokes...and it seems they get chucked halfway through more often than not
Like @Glassman said diet is a big one and you can also put either white noise or I have some brain wave entrainment that I used in my pediatric clinicals to help with delta waves, or sleep states, that I can send you. Shoot me a PM if you want them. If you’re not still breast feeding they also make specialized nipples for bottles to reduce air intake. Burping during feeding rather than just after is also a good way to mitigate it. Let me know if you’d like any other resources there are also some positioning things you can do with the baby. Good luck brother, all the best to you and the wife.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry to hear that man. If the Mama is breastfeeding, make sure she's not consuming any dairy, chocolate, peppers, onions, broccoli, garlic, cabbage, or tomato based stuff. That was the source of our first childs Colic, and made for one of the most miserable months of my life. Food change turned it around immediately.
We basically ate steak, chicken , spinach, salad and fruit for the next 2 months.

Also, milacon for gas, and "mothers bliss" gripewater (don't bother with the other brands) for indigestion are lifesavers.
@ehk089
Thanks a lot for the advice man, were losin’ it!

Status
Not open for further replies.