What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
2012 BOTL Stick. Had a good sit down with a hard mate who doesn’t like talking about his feelings tonight. Salt of the earth kind of guy, but raised rough enough. He’s a builder, helped me build my home and taught me so much in terms of physical work and trade knowledge. He’s been having a hard time with his Mrs of late due to his old school approach so I finally saw a window where I might be able to help him in return. Big D&M and it went well. Shout out to @fady who bombed this 2012 BOTL release to me over 2 years ago and gave me the medium to have a difficult chat with a good fella. That’s what BOTL’s all about so I thank you. Never forget a good Bombing :)
View attachment 113110
That's awesome bro!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
2012 BOTL Stick. Had a good sit down with a hard mate who doesn’t like talking about his feelings tonight. Salt of the earth kind of guy, but raised rough enough. He’s a builder, helped me build my home and taught me so much in terms of physical work and trade knowledge. He’s been having a hard time with his Mrs of late due to his old school approach so I finally saw a window where I might be able to help him in return. Big D&M and it went well. Shout out to @fady who bombed this 2012 BOTL release to me over 2 years ago and gave me the medium to have a difficult chat with a good fella. That’s what BOTL’s all about so I thank you. Never forget a good Bombing :)
View attachment 113110
Hopefully you could help......even if it was just to listen to him vent, sometimes that's all that's needed........good deal you were there for him.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Testing out my Tat shelf life theory, this is from the 2016 SNS sampler box.

I have to admit this has not lost strength or flavor, now it's not over 2yrs old yet, so there's that, and it was the 1st time I've tried these (I just opened the box a couple of days ago)......it was tasty.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.