What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
What'd you think? Still can't bring myself to fire it up, but I'm getting there seeing all you guys post pics of them.
Lit it up :cigar:
It was a good smoke, kind of unique flavor that I can’t place my finger on with different wrappers and the shape is kind of weird to smoke. Price wise I would take a Neanderthal

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Viaje Zombie Farmer Bill Hatchet. I got this one in a bomb a while back. I think it was from @qpzmide but I was so discombobulated with the baby when I got this I forgot to write down who it was from! If it was from you, thank you Eric! If it wasn't, thank you to whoever it was from lol! So far its fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Lit it up :cigar:
It was a good smoke, kind of unique flavor that I can’t place my finger on with different wrappers and the shape is kind of weird to smoke. Price wise I would take a Neanderthal
I wasn't overly impressed with the Neanderthal. Don't get me wrong it was a really good stick. but I don't think it lived up to the hype. I really like the Cromagnon and Aquitane though. I think I'll smoke the Craft soon, it's not doing any good sitting there. And how will I know if I need to buy more if I don't spark it up!?

Status
Not open for further replies.