What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
44E5E7B1-018B-4836-8C4C-9826971291D8.jpeg

My first one of these. I was shocked by the amount of spice in the first third. These definitely start medium-full, then settle into a comfortable medium with notes of cream, cedar and leather. Great construction, perfect draw and burn. I’m nearing the nub as I type this and the spice is back in full force. This never required a touch up, it burnt expertly. I dare say, here’s a non-Cuban HDM I would gladly smoke again.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
View attachment 114219

My first one of these. I was shocked by the amount of spice in the first third. These definitely start medium-full, then settle into a comfortable medium with notes of cream, cedar and leather. Great construction, perfect draw and burn. I’m nearing the nub as I type this and the spice is back in full force. This never required a touch up, it burnt expertly. I dare say, here’s a non-Cuban HDM I would gladly smoke again.
They're certainly good. I get a very spicy black peppercorn, ripe blackberry cobbler a la mode thing from those.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
View attachment 114219

Agreed!!!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
View attachment 114219

I agree, they are a great smoke, same with Aj's Upmann (My god what a smoke!) have you tried the silver one? I think I prefer them more, they have more of that creaminess, and not as much pepper imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.