What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Jay and I coordinated our light times and are comparing notes on this MUL DIC 14 Montecristo Edmundo. I paired mine with a Troegs LaGrave Triple Golden Ale. Man where does time fly its already the last night of my two week stay-cation and I have to be back to work in the morning. It was very restful though I must say.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Jay and I coordinated our light times and are comparing notes on this MUL DIC 14 Montecristo Edmundo. I paired mine with a Troegs LaGrave Triple Golden Ale. Man where does time fly its already the last night of my two week stay-cation and I have to be back to work in the morning. It was very restful though I must say.

NUBBED!
finished a little young but not by very much. A couple more years this thing would have been a beauty thankfully I got a couple more. Smoked very nice. Nice flavor, very nice construction and an overall pleasant cigar to have to end my vacation.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Don Julio in the house! The Anejo is delicious. If you enjoy this you might want to try the 1942, but it's not cheap.
This stuff is amazing! I priced out the 1942, but I don't think I can drop that much coin on a single bottle without repercussions from the little lady. I was looking at trying something from the Casa Noble lines though. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.