What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Little over 2 years in the humidor. Didn’t hate it, but didn’t love it either.
0D20876B-077A-4EF3-929D-AEA49BF225BB.jpeg
Second smoke of the day was a Partagas Black Label. Now these I love. (y)
C6528672-5A7A-4E0D-89B9-39C3E254D05D.jpeg
After about 3/4ths through the Gurkha this big ass beetle crawled out of it and attacked me!! It took 5 rounds from my 1911 before succumbing!! Before bleeding out I was able to interrogate the nasty critter. It told me for the last year it had been living in @bwhite220 ass crack after it hatched out of some Taco Bell burrito he had eaten!! After being fed rancid Taco Bell meat daily the beetle was sent to destroy all my cigars!! Well Mr. White, your little plot failed!:hungover::dead: What’s next??:D

Jody

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Beautiful wrapper. How was it?
I was not very pleased. The first third was quite flat which made me wonder if it had gone past its prime. I stuck with it and the flavor did pick up but it was not like it was when I first got them. The wrappers on them are also quite thin and this one cracked when I cut it so I ended up smoking the last third with just the binder because the wrapper split and it unraveled.

I’ve got 2 of them left so I’m hoping this one was just a fluke.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Little over 2 years in the humidor. Didn’t hate it, but didn’t love it either.
View attachment 115702
Second smoke of the day was a Partagas Black Label. Now these I love. (y)
View attachment 115703
After about 3/4ths through the Gurkha this big ass beetle crawled out of it and attacked me!! It took 5 rounds from my 1911 before succumbing!! Before bleeding out I was able to interrogate the nasty critter. It told me for the last year it had been living in @bwhite220 ass crack after it hatched out of some Taco Bell burrito he had eaten!! After being fed rancid Taco Bell meat daily the beetle was sent to destroy all my cigars!! Well Mr. White, your little plot failed!:hungover::dead: What’s next??:D

Jody
LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.