What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Since I’ve gotta work tomorrow and won’t be able to enjoy this then, I’ll enjoy it later today with thanks to @Hopduro thanks for the Brazilian Villain!

Vamos Brasil!!!!!

Side note: feels super weird to not have Italy or the USA to cheer for this year - every year of my life I’ve been able to cheer for all 3 of my nationalities, but this year is weird as fuckkkk

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Since I’ve gotta work tomorrow and won’t be able to enjoy this then, I’ll enjoy it later today with thanks to @Hopduro thanks for the Brazilian Villain!

Vamos Brasil!!!!!

Side note: feels super weird to not have Italy or the USA to cheer for this year - every year of my life I’ve been able to cheer for all 3 of my nationalities, but this year is weird as fuckkkk
Brasillllllll :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Vamos Brasil!!!!!

Agreed. I usually claim USA, Spain and Mexico as favorites.......so Viva Mexico!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.