What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well, I thought I would give this monster a go this morning (7”x70). I was actually kind of looking forward to trying it out even though it is way too big. I bought these in July of 2016, I have no idea why now. You know, one of those newbie purchases that have you trying to figure out what the fuck you were thinking at the time:sour:, surely I’m not the only one to do that. Anyway, it had a really nice smell, the wrapper was nice and oily and the draw was even good, why the hell not even though with the girth of this thing I will probably be questioning my sexuality if I make it all the way to the end of this thing!!:whistle: As luck would have it the damn thing kept trying to canoe on me the whole time!:banghead: I only made it about halfway through before getting pissed off and throwing it on the fucking ground!!:rage: On the bright side of it I don’t have to wonder if I really enjoy putting long round girthie objects in and out of my mouth repeatedly for a couple hours.(y) Also,@bwhite220 these will be coming to the Dungeon to be used to inflict some serious pain and stretching for those that are into that sort of thing!!:sneaky: Hope you all have a nice fucking Monday!!:finger:

Started out nice........
386D88A9-0D20-49C5-BE5D-22DAC7F656DA.jpeg
....then this damn shit!!:rage:
0518CC13-FB4A-4326-B81C-170299E95F4E.jpeg

Jody

Status
Not open for further replies.