What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's been so dang hot that I haven't wanted to go out back and smoke a cigar. Temp indexes around 105-112 don't sound fun to me. I think I partially melted working the farm this last weekend. Just absolutely brutal conditions. Anyhow, a Punch Rothchild today as it's one of the smaller cigars I have....DSC00728.JPG

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 116590

Killing time with a Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz as I await my new washer being delivered.
I'm not sure it's safe to say this, but my wifey was bitching about getting a new washer and dryer for Christmas last year. This went on for several months before Christmas. Every frigging week it was the same thing, washer & dryer, washer and dryer blah blah blah blah. So I went to look around at them and was shocked at how much a W&D set was these days as it's been many moons since we purchased a set. Soooo.....comes Christmas 2017 and she opens her present, and she finds a douche bag and a fine Cannon 100% cotton hand (or other body parts) towel. She gave me the "look" and I calmly told her that these were the finest washer and dryer's I could find because of my love for her. It went over like a turd in a punch bowl. We did start talking again last month and agreed we should stay together for the kids, grandkids and great grandkids. I now do all the laundry on one of those oldtime washboards, but it makes me appreciate what our ancestors went through.......

Status
Not open for further replies.