What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
It was quite rough around the edges. It’s funny that both the wrapper and binder are Honduran. It has more of a Honduran profile to me. It’s no New World. I’ve seen boxes pop up for less than $60. I’m gonna let the other rest a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, cool. I'm check em out. CAO ain't bad IMO.. at least for a yard gar.... Lol

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I’ve been eyeballing a box of those. How are they for an Oscuro ? Just don’t wanna buy blind. I’ve only seen one review. But then I think it is in AJ Fernandez so it has to be good right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very good cigar. All pepper to start then settled into full flavor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@Jay_Habanos and I are simultaneously smoking (from over 3,000 miles and 3 times zones away) this 2006 EL Partagas Series D No. 3 mine paired with a couple fingers of Angels Envy Bourbon. Tonight is a good night. I'm celebrating the signing of the buyer/sellers agreement on my wife and my first house and I know of no other brother of the leaf that I would rather share in this remote smoke with then @Jay_Habanos. I've learned alot about not only cigars, but life in general from many of you on this site and after I close on the house hopefully I can get some more of you BOTLs to join in with me on a celebratory cigar. Have a good weekend all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Congratulations on your new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.