Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Montecristo by AJ - White
Had really low expectations based on what I've heard, so surprised to find it fairlydecent. I mean, it's no Upmann, but much better than a MOW, and I think I may like it better than the Hoyo..
20181004_191604.jpg

We'll see how this turns out..

Wife said she "didn't realize the thighs needed to be spread open so the oil and seasoning could be spread all over..." :cautious::bored:o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Had really low expectations based on what I've heard, so surprised to find it fairlydecent. I mean, it's no Upmann, but much better than a MOW, and I think I may like it better than the Hoyo..
View attachment 122352

Wife said she "didn't realize the thighs needed to be spread open so the oil and seasoning could be spread all over..." :cautious::bored:o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::hilarious:
*that's what she said*

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 122352

Cant say ive had a bad monte, id rather smoke a bad Montecristo than any gurkblah

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lo
View attachment 122352

Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.