What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Oliva Master Blends 3 Churchill by way of Jeremy @Glassman, posted a review in that section too for those interested.

Little story of why I chose this today. I had my final entrance interview for paramedic school this morning, my class is an hour and a half away, and whether it went well or not I knew I would want a cigar afterwards. When deciding the night before I made the decision based on this. My unit at work is Medic 3. And this week our asses were masterfully blended into a pulp by our calls lol
View attachment 126685

And for those interested the interview went, well, I'm not sure. My confidence was on a bit of a roller coaster. Still not sure how I feel. It was me versus 20 interviewers.
Goodluck man. Hope you didn't tell them you recently purchased a dragon dick dildo for a buddy.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Goodluck man. Hope you didn't tell them you recently purchased a dragon dick dildo for a buddy.
Nope, left that fine detail out lol. Although they asked about stress relief and I said cigars lol, few instructors perked up so hopefully that's a good sign lol

Status
Not open for further replies.