What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Partagas 150 Signature Robusto

Super BEEG Mahalo to CBid Brother SD72 for gifting this super htf last April. At today’s prices (...assuming you can find one...), there’s no way I would have bought one but Steve generously included this in a box pass. With tomorrow being my last day in the office prior to retiring on the 31st, felt I should ash up something I would probably never smoke again. Steve, dunno if you’re a member of this site but hope you see this and know that you helped make tonight a bit special.

1E3B8BA3-1B51-495F-BFDE-7EEE6C681F69.jpeg

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
It’s from a local shop called “Greenport Fire” which is really just a small shop here on Long Island in Greenport that specializes in all kinds of hot sauces.

They have an aristocrat looking humidor in the shop also with the cigars but they don’t advertise them. They expanded to another small shop in Wading River and took some of their cigars with them and have them in the glass counter with a humidifier.

When I asked the girl about the cigars, the most she knew of them was they were the custom rolled cigars specifically for their shops. So it really didn’t help much.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.