What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Was gifted this by my ignant ass brother in law. Lit it for @the camaro show . Smelled like mint chapstick pre light. It was SOOOOOO sweet and waxy tasting i plastic wrapped it so I wouldn't get the taste of the wrapper. SOOOOO much better after that. Dropped it half way. I tried.

Stupid Tapatalk
Quitter! Lol

Sent from my part of hell

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Was gifted this by my ignant ass brother in law. Lit it for @the camaro show . Smelled like mint chapstick pre light. It was SOOOOOO sweet and waxy tasting i plastic wrapped it so I wouldn't get the taste of the wrapper. SOOOOO much better after that. Dropped it half way. I tried.

Stupid Tapatalk
I’m glad you gave it a try I haven’t had the 1400cc. I haven’t had an acid in quite a while.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Stupid Tapatalk
Im with you @Tyler86 . I’ve only tried an Acid once and never again. It’s like smoking a cigar that was produced by Bed, Bath & Beyond. Pass.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Stupid Tapatalk

Taking one for the team......nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.