What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Been a while since I posted or really even got. Out for a smoke, but have been dealing with a lot of things recently. Getting my new house in order (mostly painting) , raising/training a new puppy, and most importantly the birth of my 9lbs. 3oz. baby son Emmanuel which happened a couple days ago. Finally got out to sync smoke times with @Jay_Habanos to celebrate his B-day! Either way hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend. '12 Trinidad Coloniales paired with a couple fingers of D' Usse VSOP.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Been a while since I posted or really even got. Out for a smoke, but have been dealing with a lot of things recently. Getting my new house in order (mostly painting) , raising/training a new puppy, and most importantly the birth of my 9lbs. 3oz. baby son Emmanuel which happened a couple days ago. Finally got out to sync smoke times with @Jay_Habanos to celebrate his B-day! Either way hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend. '12 Trinidad Coloniales paired with a couple fingers of D' Usse VSOP.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Congratulations on the little one!!

Jody

Status
Not open for further replies.