What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
This was actually last nights smoke. Coordinate the smoke time with @Jay_Habanos for the first time in a while. Ugh I threw away the box code label I put on the cigar but it was a _ _ _ AGO 16 Punch Punch Cab 50 Jay I'm sure knows the factory code as well. It was fantastic. First cigar I've had time for in a while on account of being out of town for work, and prior to bad weather, alot of work at the new house, and about every other excuse I can make... But need to get back smoking and posting more often for sure. Maybe this final glimpse of spring weather will stick around and that shoukd make smoking conditions at my residence much easier. Still considering an indoor solution for when I put the bar in my basement. I'll have to check out some threads on here of what others have done to mitigate smoke and smoke odor (ie Ozone generators, air exhaust, filtration and circulation, etc.)but for now will look for more good weather nights to come.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Nice how was it? Is that one of the Reyes's. Those are quite tasty little things. Like little creamy, honey smoke sticks. Atleast thats always the impression I get when I smoke a Reyes.

It was great man! That's pretty accurate. Thanks again! Glad to hear from you!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Behind the Havannah Cazadores, those are hands down, one of my favorite Tats!

Haven't had the HC yet but been wanting to try it. The noella was good but the flavors turned harsh/bland if I puffed to fast. When I slowed down though it was awesome, had that tart flavor I get from some of tats better stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.