What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Tonight smoking an AMO JUL 14 Cohiba Lancero paired with a little Macallan 12. Last night had a '12 Trinidad Coloniales paired with a little Eagle Rare 10 year Bourbon. Good to get back in action for the summer. How you guys all have a great day off the week.

On another note that writes black box looking thing with the blue circle on the front face that is a thermacell bug repeller doohickie. I have no affiliation with the company that makes those things or anything but they when damn well i must say im pretty impressed as there is no nauctious odor or anything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Since my ‘19 release BOTL cigars arrived today, I felt inspired to smoke the ‘13 release from before my forum time here. It’s been resting for 3 years in my humi and more time from the BOTL who had it sit prior to me purchasing.

I nubbed as much as I could before I checked the radar and surprise, there’s a nasty line of severe storms heading my way.

What a delicious smoke! I’m looking forward to lighting up the ‘19 release tomorrow.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.