What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
How does the nasty compare to the papas?
@the camaro show. The Papas, when it first came out in those tins, remember those? They were better than the Papas is now. It’s become a shell of itself. A lot less strength. IMO. It’s still good but the Nasty is more like the old Papas from the tins. So, right now, the Nasty is better than the Papas. IMO. Plus the narrow shape/draw of the Nasty probably contributes to the strength. The old Papas from the tins were one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@the camaro show. The Papas, when it first came out in those tins, remember those? They were better than the Papas is now. It’s become a shell of itself. A lot less strength. IMO. It’s still good but the Nasty is more like the old Papas from the tins. So, right now, the Nasty is better than the Papas. IMO. Plus the narrow shape/draw of the Nasty probably contributes to the strength.
The tin ones were a little before my cigar time but I’ve heard of them, I’ve had a few papas all from 2017-2018. They were good but not great. Always liked the shape of the nasty. My biggest issue with mixed filler is the ash never holds long and always ends up on my lap lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.