What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2018 Morphine; started quite well, but the last half just wasn’t as enjoyable. I keep trying to like these, but I’m not sure I can. I’ll try a few more before I decide with finality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried a couple different blends from this co. I liked one ok. But the others not too sure. I may be in the same boat as you

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s aggravating when other people rave about a cigar that based on its blend I should love, but just don’t. The flavor was amazing in the first inch or so, but degraded rapidly afterwards. Could be any number of reasons, but it’s still disappointing.

CH LI on the other hand is never disappointing. Love those sticks!!!

That's exactly what happened to me

Sine-Qua-Non

Sine-Something-Or-Other
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I tried a couple different blends from this co. I liked one ok. But the others not too sure. I may be in the same boat as you

I’m a huge fan of Bishops Blend and Deliverance, and many of their others are decent. But for a supremely limited release, these have just never done it for me.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m a huge fan of Bishops Blend and Deliverance, and many of their others are decent. But for a supremely limited release, these have just never done it for me.

Interesting. The only one I liked was the bishop.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Perdomo Factory Tour Maduro Churchill

It's interesting, the more my palate has developed and after experiencing different cigars, I enjoy Perdomo more and more. Some more than others. I thought this blend was more of a gimmick cigar till I smoked it

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Round #2 601 Blue Label Maduro. Very tasty.

I feel like a king. It's my night off, I'm buzzed off Sierra Nevada pale ale (cus I'm a lightweight) I cooked all night and enjoying yet another great stogie outside.

'MERICA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.