What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
A small celebration with a couple Deep Ellum IPA’s. JDN Silver in my favorite size. Young Men’s Leadership Academy received a Science Distinction from the great state of Texas. One of only a couple middle schools in GPISD. GP was also named 5th in most innovative of 150 cities nationwide. We’ve managed to reduce the number of citizens living under the poverty level by 34%. One of the highest rates in the nation. But I forgot to take a pic. This is what was left of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
MOB JUL 14 Hoyo DC payed with a Victory Brewery Golden Monkey Tripel Ale. All but finished the retaining wall I built for a raised bed garden in my front lawn. All that's ledt is to put the wall caps on and plant some shrubs and plants but cellebrating the hardest of the work is done. I'll take some finished pictures in a few days and post with my cigar.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A small celebration with a couple Deep Ellum IPA’s. JDN Silver in my favorite size. Young Men’s Leadership Academy received a Science Distinction from the great state of Texas. One of only a couple middle schools in GPISD. GP was also named 5th in most innovative of 150 cities nationwide. We’ve managed to reduce the number of citizens living under the poverty level by 34%. One of the highest rates in the nation. But I forgot to take a pic. This is what was left of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations and God bless for what you're doing

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.